Christmas in Denmark! Today we celebrated Christmas. This included working on a 1000 peice puzzle, decorating the tree this afternoon, relaxing!, then we had a traiditional Danish Christmas dinner with duck, potatoes, and a dish that i think tasted like beets(and yes, i did at least try the beets!), next we walked around the tree and sang a few danish xmas songs and then of course opened presents:)
Eva Marie has got me started on the Harry Potter books, i never thought i would get myself to read them but i started the first one today, and i read the whole thing! I couldn't stop reading once i opened it. I guess i know what i will be doing in my spare time, only 6 more to go!
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas tomorrow:)
Eva Marie and I

Michala, me, and Martina
Beets! You are more brave than me. One of my least favorite veggies, right up there with squash. And you worked on a puzzle. Sounds like Grandma's house! ;-) You will enjoy Harry Potter! I loved them so much. They really pull you in! We had a wonderful Christmas. Kids got very wonderful toys and we played a lot. More snow here today, I think we are up to like 9-10 in. or something like that. Fun times.
ReplyDelete