Monday, March 2, 2009

Its already March

Its hard to believe that March is already here. I have been in Denmark for 12 weeks now and will be going home in just 9 more weeks. We started the month off with another win on Sunday. We beat Skovbakken in 4 sets with scores 25-11, 26-28, 25-14, and 25-20. Our starting setter is out with a broken pinky finger, she is a police officer and got it broken trying to arrest someone. We are hoping she will be back on the court for the play-offs. I thought our backup setter did a good job, she has been sick for two weeks and had only been back to training 2 days before our game. We are down to 3 season games left with our next game on Sunday, March 8th against Frederiksberg.
Other than volleyball, things are going well. I went to the movie theatre this weekend and watched Role Models. I was excited that theatres here play movies in English and just have Danish subtitles. I don't have any online homework this week since Rocky is on Spring Break:) My paperwork finally came back from the federation so i can stay here longer than 3 months so i have to go get another stamp in my passport at the Immigration office tomorrow. We are thinking about going to the Copenhagen Zoo on Wednesday for our weekly adventure. I just signed up to go to a beach volleyball camp in Turkey after our season ends with some of my teammates. It is from April 25th to May 2nd and my flight home is May 6th! Umm.. I dyed my hair brown this weekend! I think that's all the updates i have for now...
Here's the new hair color:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the updates!! I like the new hair color. Be sure to take pictures at the zoo and share them.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair looks good.

    Good luck on and off the court.

    Rodney

    ReplyDelete