We have a busy week ahead of us for volleyball. We have a game tomorrow against Brondby who we beat in the semi-final cup game 3-1, then we have 3 games next week. We have games Wednesday and Friday, and then have the Final Cup game on Sunday the 25th against Fortuna. I started my two online classes this week and they are going good so far! My classes are Religions of the World and Sports Psychology.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Good luck this week in your games. Sorry we can't be there to cheer you on. Nice serve pic- haven't seen one of those in a loooong time. Miss you. Mom, Dad & Tyler
ReplyDeleteI sooooooooooooooo wish I would be able to make it to one of your games! It would be so awesome! I would love to visit! Good luck with your games. I check out the team website fairly regularly.
ReplyDeleteWe are still waiting for Baby Sophia! Talk about answered prayers!
Good luck. Miss you. Aunt Pohney
Thanks Mom and Pohney! I have a REALLY good idea... you guys should plan a family trip to Denmark!!!!! :) Love and miss you!
ReplyDelete